We are dedicated to resolving missing persons cases as quickly as possible.
We want to eliminate the tragedy of disappearances. We want to erase the sorrow caused by disappearances. We want to eradicate the misfortune of disappearances completely from this world.
We at the Sunaiku Foundation are committed to being a beacon of light for those who are lost and those who have lost others. We are engaged day and night in search and support to bring missing persons cases to their resolutions.
*This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
- SUNAIKU FOUNDATION
- October 28, 1943
- What We Do
- Collect and disclose pertinent information regarding missing persons and aid in search and rescue efforts.
- Board of Directors
- President: Kagura Iwato
- Chairman of the Board: Hasumi Kisaragi
- Vice President: Hatsushi Kusama
- Director: Nikai Kuon
- Branch Director: Polly B. Mary
- Headquarters: Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Branch Office: Philadelphia, PA, USA